- The data we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- How we share your personal data
- International transfers
- Your legal rights
- Further details
Welcome to the Lingonika’s privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Lingonika Ltd collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to browse or pay for a service.
Important information and who we are
Lingonika Ltd is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Full name of legal entity: Lingonika Ltd
Name of data privacy manager: Monika Rozwarzewska
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 18 Hyde Gardens, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, BN21 4PT
Telephone number: +44 (0) 1323 409 552
1. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data – your name and surname (or other identification data contained in documents you sent us);
- Contact Data – email addres, phone number and your address (or other data you provide us with);
- Transaction Data – these are data you provide us with during payment process or for the purpose or issuing refund, and they include your email address (in case of PayPal payment) or bank details;
- Marketing and Communications Data – your email address.
To collect data about you we use contact form and online payment system, and email communication with you.
2. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
3. How we share your personal data
We may share/disclose your personal data with external third parties, like our software providers and subcontractors. We will not sell your data to anyone. For more detail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. International transfers
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the UK. For more detail, please email us at email@example.com.
5. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
For more detail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Further details
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data including on data security, data retention and lawful processing bases, please access our data privacy notice for websites.